Collection of Your Personal Information
The types of personal information you provide us on our web pages may include contact information such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
Use of Your Personal Information
Emgence Technologies may use your personal information in one or more of the following ways:
- to assist you in connection with a transaction or order;
- to communicate with you about products and services;
- to provide service and support;
- to update you on services and benefits;
- to provide personalized promotional offers;
- to select content to be communicated to you.
In addition to the information you provide directly to Emgence Technologies, we may collect information about your visit to Emgence Technologies website through such methods as automated data collection tools (e.g., cookies, which are small text files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website) and embedded web links.
The cookies are used to enhance website functionality, deliver content faster based on your geographic location, analyze website uses, remember your preferences and customize your online experience, enhance our marketing and advertising efforts, and for analytical purposes. Information collected via cookies may be matched with other information we have about you in order to enhance our outreach efforts to you.
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website and some features of our website may not function properly.
Use of Email Addresses
We use email addresses provided to us in the following ways:
- Return email: We use email addresses to answer the email we receive.
- Promotional email: From time to time, we may send promotional emails to our existing clients and to others that have demonstrated an interest in our products and services.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
Emgence Technologies will not disclose an individual’s personal information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- Emgence Technologies has the individual’s permission to make the disclosure;
- the disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or disposition of all or part of our business;
- the disclosure is to persons or entities providing services on Emgence Technologies’ or the individual’s behalf.
Links to Other Sites
We may also provide social media features that enable you to share information with social networks and to interact with Emgence Technologies on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites. Actions you take in connection with social media features may be reflected in a manner visible to others.