Position: Administrative Assistant (Part time)
Reports to: Vice President Sales
The Administrative Assistant (AA) serves as an office assistant tasked with a variety of support functions which may include—but are not limited to: filing, file organization, collating, mailing, light bookkeeping and accounting, assistance with the purchasing/procurement process, assistance with marketing campaigns and market research activities.
The AA may also be involved with scheduling, logistical arrangements, typing, sales material preparation, competitive research, and may act as a liaison with Federal and State agencies as it relates to compliance initiatives, requests for information, or annual filings.
The AA will perform other related work as assigned.
- Responsible for the accurate execution of office tasks as assigned by multiple executives.
- Responsible for assisting with the complete purchasing cycle and related procurement activities.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date records and files as identified by management.
- Responsible for assisting with Marketing activities as identified by management including market research, marketing material preparation, customer mailings, and other marketing campaign activities.
- Adept in finding creative and cost effective ways to accomplish tasks.
Relationships and Roles:
- Embraces the company’s core values of building trusting, valuing others, communicating effectively, driving execution, fostering innovation, focusing on the customer, collaborating with others, solving problems creatively and demonstrating high integrity in all business dealings.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships that align with the company’s core values.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and responsibly in the pursuit of business goals.
- Demonstrates the ability to be proactive and to see projects through to their intended conclusion.
- Maintains effective time management skills that maximize productivity.
- 2-3 years of office experience.
- Experience with purchasing and/or procurement activity.
- Experience within a Sales/Marketing organization.
- Background in accounting.
- Background using online tools and resources for research.